A few weeks ago, I announced the new VIP Representative Team! These six upcoming high school seniors were chosen as spokesmodels for my business, so throughout their time as reps, these ladies have the opportunity to participate in exclusive group photoshoots (amongst a bunch of other fun schtuff). We kicked off this new season with a French bistro inspired group photoshoot! Market Street Pastries proved to be a fitting location for our styled get-together, and we were more than happy to use the picture-perfect pastries as "props."
Because this was the first time the girls were meeting each other, we spent a lot of time introducing ourselves. The "Saucy Six" (as I've dubbed them) consists of:
- Maggie, math-devotee by day/basketball star by night, of Homer Center HS
- Blake, twirler extraordinaire... who also golfs (aka lover of metal sticks), of Blairsville HS
- Jessica, aspiring pilot and absolute BA, of Norwin HS
- Lana, not sure how you fit that giant heart in that tiny body, of Penn Trafford HS
- Lauren, voted best laugh and poster-child for contagious smiles, of Greater Latrobe HS
- Marissa/"Riss," fashionista + blog enthusiast, of Ligonier Valley HS
Needless to say, I am SO PUMPED to get to know these girls over the span of the program! I have a feeling there will be lots of laughs in store this next year. Check out the images below to see how much fun we had at our first group photoshoot together.